Saturday, September 09, 2006

Grammy says if I don't update my blog soon she's gonna spank my bottom. (Yeah, right... like she would really do that) But I guess I might as well since it's been a whole 2 weeks since the last post. I went with Mom and Uncle Eli and Aunt Jazz and Grammy to Oklahoma City today! I didn't know the world was that big! The ride wasn't too bad but I'm not used to being in my car seat for so long and it was starting to make me a little cranky. We went to the city to see my Grammy's Dad. Grammy took her camera, of course, and I have a photo of me and my Great Grampy. This one is me hamming it up for the camera. I scratched my lip so that's why it's red.
Mom's going back to work at IHOP starting Monday. You know what that means don't you? That means Grammy and Grampy and I are going to have more quality time together! YEA!!!
By the way, I got 2 more new teeth in the last week!. That makes 4 so far. I'm almost ready for b-b-q ribs!

No comments: